Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Farmer Siska


I know it has been a while since my last post. I can't say that I have much to say, but I have been taking pictures. It is nice to have a camera that is small enough to put in my very small purse. So that when ever I have something that I might want to remember I can take a picture and worry about if I really want to remrmber later, and by remember I mean post. I will start with the tomatoes. As you might have heard we had problems growing them this year. I am not sure what we did wrong and I am not sure I want to try again next year.

But I know I will forgot the disappointment by spring unless I have a reminder. The first shot is what they looked like in the garden, the second is what they looked like when we turned them over.

The roma tomatoes look fine, except they are a tad small. I am not sure we will get many it is already the end of September and the romas are just turning red now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by your Roma tomatoes! Even the green ones are far better than I've ever grown. My friend has tomatoes that grew over my head! They were pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the romas look great. That green one does have a very curious underside, though. Garden tomatoes are soooo tasty!

    ReplyDelete