Monday, February 1, 2010

Basement







I started this new incentive at my place of work, it is suppose to create more energy and less stress. I was really bummed when I saw that I could have no more than one hour of TV a night, but I thought what the heck I will give it a try. I finished all the other projects I had to do and realize, if I do everything on the list, I don't have time for TV. I am suppose to get 7 to 9 hours of sleep, which means I have 12 minutes before I have go to bed. So I am only going to post pictures of my new Wii room and Paul's new man cave and Brandy on sofa. We always have a blanket on the sofa, so where is that blanket? We still need to get a sofa and TV in the man cave.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your basement is gorgeous! I love the hardwood floors. You are really livin' in style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not real hardwood, it's pergo. We got scared about how much it would ca=ost and what if we messedit up. Anyway, pergo is probably more appropiate for my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete