Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Plantronics CS540 with HLHL10

I am so excited about my new at work 'toy.'  It's a wireless headset with a phone receiver lifter. Its one of those things you don't realize you need it until you have it and then you don't kow how you lived without it.

You wear the headset then when the phone rings you push a button in front of your ear, that lifts up the receiver on you phone and press dough you are one the phone.  You can be up to 350 feet away from you phone, so mad dashing when the phone rings. 

I especially love it for the many web ex meetings I am now expected to attend. There is nothing more tiring than holding the phone to your ear with you neck for hours on end. Technology, who knew!

 As you can see you do have to contend with a few wires. I am going to try and hide behind art work, perhaps the six inch tile I stamped.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you updated your blog! I love your new headset and the pretty tile you stamped. You need to tell me how you you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is much helpful for us.thank you..


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete