Saturday, December 24, 2011

White Christmas

Looks like we are going to have a white Christmas. At least the dog is happy. I have bit of a sinus infection, but I plan on loading up in drugs and working on themed holiday projects, that I have not completed. And then, enjoying a Christmas dinner with my sister, Barbara and her family.


I have painted the chickadee at least ten times and I got to tell you I am happy with the bird, but the background is another story, don't understand why I can't do backgrounds.


I like the little mouse, but there is not much back ground there.  Maybe I will do the chickadee with minimum background.  Looks like I have a lot of reading to do, good thing I have 88 cataloged art books.

My new goal is to learn how to paint Brandy in the snow, not just in the snow but  to somehow show how much she enjoys winter, but for now I will have to be happy just adding a little style to holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment