Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was going to take a picture this morning of all the snow I shovel. But I was shaking (muscle spasms) and sweating, so bad and I was so exhausted! It was all I could do to get dress and go to work.

Channel 9 says Aurora got 8 inches as of 8 PM last night. I think it was more like 12 inches. Anyway, it was a heavy snow not the light fluffy fun snow. The drive in had a good five inches of sloshie snow. I hope it doesn't freeze tonight.

I got the bus route and thought about taking the bus in, but that would have taken an hour and I would still have to shovel snow when I got home. I would have to go to the Aurora mall and then transferred to another bus, what a pain.

Today is trash day. I had a lot 'moving' trash (now that our downstairs is finished) to add to the collection, but I was exhausted after dealing with the snow, and I am not sure trash will be picked up today. Paul will gripe about the trash when he comes back, but it was just to much after all the snow. I did manage to toss the smelly day to day trash, but nothing extra.

Almost every school district is closed today...probably because they have not used their alloted snow days yet. It is ugly out there, but not so bad that school needs to be closed. At least I didn't have to deal with the extra traffic, but I feel bad for working parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment