Saturday, May 11, 2013

Makin' it work

Before the shinky dink workshop, I took a class from Annie Martinez, who is a be a pretty well known artist in the Denver area. I was not pleased with the results, but now I have a work around.  Here are a couple of post card I bought from the artist, so you have an idea of what mind were suppose to look like.

 Here is what mind ended up look like.
  
The paintings you do in a workshop usually do not turn out, but this is ridiculous! Anyway, turns out an owl is not a good choice for collage work, but this looks like it may turn out to be a pretty good collage

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. If I had done it I would be bragging rather than apologizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So would I, but I didn't do the card. I bought the card from the artist teaching the class. My 'piece' is the mess that is suppose to be tulips.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete